Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Setec.org . Setec Astronomy Undertaking

The whois for SETEC listed a Wilmington, Deleware for Actuality Planning LLC, and bizapedia.com claims Lamo’s agency was registered on three/19/07. One other whois itemizing hyperlinks that address to an internet site called FaithManages.org that was registered on September 15, 2011. Lamo’s Wikipedia entry notes, “When approached for comment throughout his prison case, Lamo annoyed reporters with non sequiturs akin to ‘Faith manages’, (probably a reference to science fiction tv show Babylon 5) and ‘It is a wonderful day.’” I can forgive it, although: when a film has sufficient allure, a collection of strong performances by nice actors, clever writing and likable characters, I can pretty much forgive anything.


Not simply that this 12 months set a document for the longest hunt (seventy three hours lengthy), even with us handing out free answers like sweet and reducing a metapuzzle in the direction of the end. Heck, technically we even minimize the runaround, since we declared a winner earlier than the profitable staff accomplished it (less than an hour earlier than the wrap-up ceremony). But for me (and most Sages), Hunt began lengthy before Friday. Hunt had been distracting me from work for months. The week earlier than the Hunt, all I did was sleep, eat, and work on the Mystery Hunt. I barely saw the sun.



He changed his profile to say he’s the “Founder and President at Hack The Hackers”, and left a nutty be aware on the group’s web page that reads like Pidgin English. ” Hell all members of HTH, Do me a favour plz, as u r the member of ‘HACK THE HACKERS’ plz report a video ‘converse abt hack the hackers and whtevr u want to speak abt technology and hacking’ of your minimal 2mins and email me. We use the video for the promotion. ” He has failed to respond to my messages calling for the posts to be eliminated and I have threatened him with legal action. “


It was with great disappointment that when I awakened on Sunday to listen to that the Hunt had been accomplished that morning by Francis Heaney’s crew, no less. (Astute readers of this web site know him to be one in every of my buddies and puzzle editors.) I had loved what little I was capable of contribute to the group and I assume I used to be expecting it to continue properly into Sunday afternoon.


StrandedWind Indeed. They do fast work :) ,” Lamo mentioned to Rauhauser , who was using his @StrandedWind twitter account, which he abandoned for public use later that yr I emailed Rauhauser to ask what the tweet meant; my guess is that it was reference to medication Lamo was taking that made him sleepy. I additionally asked about two tweets he despatched to Lamo in 2011, which implied he might need despatched Adrian a “snitch” hat when he was a paid informant for the Army CID, and if he knew about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment